Are you passionate about CNC machines ? Are you ready to travel in Switzerland and also in different foreign countries to meet directly your future clients ? If yes, keep reading, this job could match with your expectations !
What is my future challenge?
- Supporting R&D and project managers to improve machinery
- Upgrade the machines capacity / performance
What kind of industry / machine I will work on?
- For this position, you yill be immerse in the CNC environment (complex machines with automation)
How are the travel trips for this job?
- You will travel more than 50% of your time, in Switzerland but also internationally
- The headquarter is based in Biel region
What languages I need to speak?
- You need to speak English or German, and if you speak both of them that’s a big plus !
What will be my role within the team?
As a Field Application Engineer, you will mainly be responsible for :
- Offering sales support, for all technical aspects (before and after-sales)
- Organising presale demonstrations to develop the clients portfolio
- Be in direct contact with the clients, be comfortable to discuss directly with them, understand and answer to their needs
- Be responsible of the smooth running of each client project, be aware to maintain good relationships
- Develop technical documentations for internal and extermal partners
- Work closely to internal conception teams
Do I have specific management responsability?
- You don’t have to manage a team, but you are one of the first contact point for actual or future customers. Indeed, your responsability is to be proactive in meeting their needs and expectations
What are the candidate’s qualities the company is lookinf for?
- Expertise in CAD/CAM programming solutions and 3D mandatory
- Be comfortable with travelling more than 50%
- Contact client skills
- French, English, German speaking
- A first experience in CNC machines it’s a plus
You are interested and you think it could be interesting to have a first phone call with a member of our team to exchange about this job? Then upload your CV by applying to this offer!
Not interested in this job, but you know someone who could be? Please feel free to share him this job position or send us directly his contact details by email at email@example.com.
Undecided for this job, but interested in new opportunities? If you are not sure to match with this job, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, then our team could contact you for other jobs positions not visible on the platform.
** Reminder: we don’t hire consultants, we only manage full-time positions (CDI contracts) for our clients. Thank you for your understanding ! **
# ingénieur d’application, ingénieur mécanique, CNC, machin-outils, Catia, conception 3D