Are you looking for a new challenge in the industrial sector ? Are your ready to travel up to 50% to lead hydraulic complex installations on clients’ sites ? Then keep reading! The Field Service Recruiter team answers to the first questions that you could ask yourself about this job :
What is my future challenge?
Install, repair, troubleshot complex machines on client sites (in Switzerland or in UE).
Lead hydraulic activities, take part on development and improvment of the machine park.
What kind of industry / machine I will work on?
You will work on special machines.
How are the travel trips for this job?
You will travel around 50%, in Switzerland (short travel trips, one day to few days) and also in UE (long travel trips: few days to few weeks).
Then it’s better for this job to be flexible and mobile.
What language I will have to speak?
In this context, you need to speak French and English (at least exchange with the client directly on site about complex issues with an appropriate technical vocabulary)
If you speak German, it’s a big plus!
What will be my role within the team?
As a Field Service Specialist, you will mainly:
- Perform commissioning and troubleshooting on complex machines
- Conduct on-site installation of complex hydraulic equipments
- Prepare technical training and documentation for customers and relevant internal teams
- Negociate with suppliers
- Coordinate SAV activities with other internal departments
In this position, you will be directly in contact with the clients, and you will be responsible for :
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Providing feedbacks to product technical teams (external and internal teams)
What are the candidate’s qualities the company is looking for?
- A candidate who is comfortable with travelling more than 40%
- A candidate who speaks English well …
- A candidate with skills in mechanical, electricity and a good expertise in hydraulic
- If you already have knowledge on Eplan it’s a big plus
You are interested and you think it could be interesting to have a first phone call with a member of our team to exchange about this job? Then upload your CV by applying to this offer!
Not interested in this job, but you know someone who could be? please feel free to share him this job position or send us directly his contact details by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undecided for this job, but interested in new opportunities? If you are not sure to match with this job, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com with your CV, then our team could contact you for other jobs positions not visible on the platform.
** Reminder: we don’t hire consultants, we only manage full-time positions (CDI contract) for our clients. Thank you for your understanding ! **
The Field Service Recruiter Team
# technicien hydraulique, hydraulic technician, ingénieur hydraulique, hydraulic engineer, SAV